Register its free and you can access to the website
Create an account
|No Online Admins|
|No Online Co-Admins|
|No Online Co-Admins|
| ||New Today:||2|
| ||New Yesterday:||0|
| ||Online Members|
Companies : Product Selection tool from Rockwell Automation|
Posted by : instruite on Sep 09, 2007 - 06:51 PM
MILWAUKEE, Sept. 6, 2007 - To help OEMs, end users and electrical contractors select Allen-Bradley component products and design application solutions using those products, Rockwell Automation has created the Product Selection Toolbox, a comprehensive suite of product selection and system design software tools. These tools are available online or can be installed on customers' computers to quickly access information while in the office or on the go.|
Available free of charge to Rockwell Automation partners and customers, the Product Selection Toolbox offers users easy access to the complete line of Allen-Bradley products, as well as configuration tools and CAD drawings. Although an Internet connection is not required, users who want to take advantage of the available update capabilities can employ the Internet for real-time access to the latest product information.
This single source for automation components allows for simplified product selection and ordering. Purchase requests can be submitted directly to a local Allen-Bradley distributor for quick and efficient product delivery.
In addition, the Product Selection Toolbox provides users with extensive configuration and time-saving capabilities. Customers can design and develop automation systems, motor control centers and motion control systems directly using system design tools included in the software.
The following programs can help customers to better visualize and select custom components for improved system design:
- ProposalWorks - contains a wealth of product information, creates custom proposals and requests for quotes more quickly and accurately
- Integrated Architecture™ Builder - develop an accurate bill of materials for custom-configured, Logix-based systems that include automation system components
- CenterONE - reduces design time to configure motor control centers
- MotionAnalyzer - receive assistance while developing motion control solutions in selecting the correct motor, drive and gearbox combinations
- eCADWorks - the ultimate source for CAD-like drawings of Allen-Bradley brand products for use in CAD or non-CAD applications
- MCS Star - designs MCS bus systems complete with mounting system assemblies for MCS starters
- RailBuilder - simplifies the design of custom terminal block rails and can automatically identify and place the appropriate jumpers, barriers and prints full reports
The Product Selection Toolbox currently is available through local Rockwell Automation sales offices or distributors worldwide and is available for download on the company's website.
|This article has not been rated|
|Product Selection tool from Rockwell Automation | Login/Create an account | 0 Comments|
|Comments are owned by their poster. We aren't responsible for their content.|